Copyrights and trademarks
Links to third-party web site
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright September 14, 2013, ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc.. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
- Trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. and the goods and/or services provided by ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc.. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc..
ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No representations or warranties; limitations on liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc. (ProSys Technology Solutions, Inc.) recognizes and respects the privacy of users of this Site. This policy outlines our practice of how we may collect and use your information.
ProSys may change or update this Policy, so the current version can be obtained by clicking on the "Legal Terms" link at the bottom of every page on our Site.
- ProSys may collect personal information (i.e. name, address, phone, email etc.) from the visitors to the site which may enable the job placement and job order fulfillment process, and will solely be use for this purpose.
- ProSys may disclose information if it is legally obligated to do so by any court of law to prevent any crime or to protect the safety of the public.
- ProSys will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information contained on this site, even if ProSys has been advised of the possibility of such damages.